Caitlin, clever photomontage. You were right to lighten the sky and darken the background sky images as I had trouble viewing the first photo, but your revision improved visibility as you stated. Are the pumpkins a real photograph or digitally-created? I am not able to determine if the gourds are actual pumpkins or just very well designed :)
Caitlin, clever photomontage. You were right to lighten the sky and darken the background sky images as I had trouble viewing the first photo, but your revision improved visibility as you stated. Are the pumpkins a real photograph or digitally-created? I am not able to determine if the gourds are actual pumpkins or just very well designed :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Cindy. All the pumpkins are real photographs of pumpkins my family and I have carved in the past.
ReplyDeleteCaitlin it does read much better with the lighter sky, and I like how you used a pumpkin for the moon very clever.
ReplyDelete